- Always buy an extra bottle of Ketchup and Tabasco.
- Wash your hands.
- Don’t sneeze or cough in public.
- Call your Dad Monthly, or as needed; He won’t mind. Call your Mom every other day, if possible, every day.
Concepts I have learned:
- Deep work
- System Thinking
- How important is writing for critical thinking?
- Investing, Trading & Technical Analysis
- Change Equation
- Getting Things Done (GTD) methodology by David Allen
- Habits are automation for your brain.
- Power of Nootropics, Cold Showers & Meditation.
Courses I have learned:
- Inner Engineering Online by Sadhguru
- Deeply Practical Project Management by William Stewart PhD, PMP
- The Habit of Ferocity by Steven Kotler
- How to Crush it on Twitter?
- Discovering Your Personality With Dr Jordan B. Peterson
- Building a Second Brain
- Money EQ Masterclass by Ken Honda
- Write of Passage by David Perell
- Notion Life Design by August Bradley
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
- AWS Certified Developer Associate
- AWS Certified DevOps Associate
- AWS Certified Security Speciality
- ISACA Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Swimming (Beginner level)
- Tennis (Beginner Level)
Sign in or become a Ishan Girdhar member to join the conversation.
Just enter your email below to get a log in link.
Subscribe to newsletter
Stay up to date! Get all the latest posts delivered straight to your inbox.
You've successfully subscribed to Ishan Girdhar
Great! Next, complete checkout to get full access to all premium content.
Error! Could not sign up. invalid link.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Error! Could not sign in. Please try again.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.
Error! Stripe checkout failed.
Success! Your billing info is updated.
Error! Billing info update failed.